Home » » Review of past Tuesday Customer Inspirations!

Review of past Tuesday Customer Inspirations!

Welcome to my Tuesday post were I normally showcase something someone has purchased from Jubilee Furniture and how amazing it looks in their home. Either exactly as it looked when it left the store or how the customer transformed the item. All that's required is for you to take a few photos and email me at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org. Couldn't be simpler. And we certainly haven't had a shortage of customers, yet no emails were forth coming this week.

Instead of crying and moaning about it (something, you know, I'm not above doing!), I thought I'd provide links to previous Tuesday posts and let you merrily click away!

my kitchen
my living room
my computer room
my family room
my bedroom
my son's bedroom
my sister and brother-in-law's recliner
Theresa's $2 mirror
Alice's amazing chair
Jean's lovely dining room table and chairs
Kate's wonderful office
Kim and Scott's lovely home
John and Deanna's beautiful china cabinet
John and Judy's super home
Mandy's amazing retro apartment
Karen and John's family friendly home in Michigan
Megan's amazing home
I hope all is well with you, dear reader!

I'll see you here again on Friday and I'll have lots of "new" furniture to share!
God's peace, grace and love!
Powered by Blogger.