Home » , , , » Fluffing Up the Living Room

Fluffing Up the Living Room

While the hubs' away, the chick will play. Or in this instance I'll redo the living room and family room walls. Yep, Love Bunny is away most of the day, will come home to eat dinner and go up north to teach a class about 3 hrs away from here and be back tomorrow evening. I've been waiting for him to leave to give the house a good cleaning—which in my case means dusting. I hate dusting and don't do it regularly enough to the embarrassment of hubs, but I don't care. Really, I don't. This is a dusty area with all the farms around us so we're gonna get dust!

This morning I was shaking rugs out back and saw this little clump of moss. I hope it grows and fills in around the grapes, but I love moss!

Now, these pictures are for the sky but the little lanterns I made (and are so dirty from the winter!) were hanging there and thought I'd show you our cloudy sky beyond the hanging jars. Cloudy and rain today and tomorrow.


So, one thing leads to another and here I am rearranging some wall decor around the living room. It's times like this I wish more devotees of romantic shabby chic decor lived around here because I've much to give away.

I'll post more pix tomorrow for Pink Saturday to show what it looks like now...if I finish in time. Sigh...
~*~
Powered by Blogger.