Home » , » Chatter 3/21/2011

Chatter 3/21/2011

Let's just chat today.

I woke up this morning and had a blueberry muffin with strawberries and I must say these gigantic berries from Costco at $6.99 for 4 lbs. are a treat. Hence, you have them for eye candy today as it's gloomy and rainy here in Idaho.



Then, of course, there's always Miss Caroline to look at for giggles. I thought the title of this one should be: "Mom, can we please use conditioner next time?" or "I knew I shouldn't have stuck my finger in that little hole in the wall." Zap!!

And this one: "I wonder if this new toy they got me tastes good." Everything goes in th' mouth! :-)

My granddaughter and Caroline at Christmas when they were in California at her hubby's sister's house. She—the sister-in-law—is expecting later in the Fall.
*

Random Thoughts:

The other day I was at a function and must have had this look that must have screamed confusion to the speaker but they would have had to assume I was listening to be confused. I was simply disgusted at having to be there is all. Know what I mean?
*

Did you know that curtain calls are to thank the audience, not the performer?
*

A few years ago I was shopping in a classy store and saw this woman who looked like she was going for Boho art major but ended up as a nearsighted coke whore. You've seen the type. They work the cosmetics counter of upscale department stores. I make more money than they do so why do they treat us buyers so disdainfully? And besides, I'm prettier than they are! ;-)
*

Hubby and I were driving along the road the other day to Costco and I had a question I wanted to ask him. Now, there are certain questions we always ask our hubbies, but then there are the questions we ask when we want a definite answer. This was one of those times when I wanted to show him how smart I was. If you are going to ask a question, you'd better be sure of the answer. I didn't ask! Know what I mean? Yeah, right.
*

Till next time, chicks.
~*~
Powered by Blogger.