Home » » Jubilee Furniture minus photos on blog still = fantastic finds!

Jubilee Furniture minus photos on blog still = fantastic finds!

Greetings! Thanks for stopping by the Jubilee Furniture blog where every Friday I provide quite a few photos of the fabulous new-to-us furniture we received for donation that week. There's only one problem this week - yesterday I spent the day driving to Upland, Indiana - to Taylor University to be specific - to pick up my son, Jack and his girlfriend, Kinsley (isn't that a great name? I love it!)

and bring 'em home for the weekend. So, I wasn't at the store yesterday and couldn't take any photos to share. Sorry! Based on what the donors I spoke with told me, the furniture donated this week sounds wonderful and is waiting for you to purchased it either today (Friday) from 1 to 8 or tomorrow (Saturday) from 9 to 4.

And though you'll find fantastic furniture at amazing prices at Jubilee Furniture this weekend, you won't find me since I'm off to spend time with Jack and Kinsley (and Abby and Michael too!). As much as I love my family, you know I'll miss seeing you!

God's peace and grace to you, dear reader.

See you next week!
Powered by Blogger.