Home » » Mosaic Monday 2/22/2010

Mosaic Monday 2/22/2010

Welcome to my blog for Mosaic Monday. I think I'll make this a regular feature since it's easy and I love mosaics. Join Mary at the Little Red House.

I'll call this one: Around my house. Just snippets of things I have around my house that I've been photographing to practice with my new Canon Rebel XS. Squeeeeeeal!!

A cowbell I bought years and years ago in Pennsylvania when visiting that state. A little frame I found at a thrift store and could NOT resist because of the colors. My aprons hanging on a hook in my kitchen. A "real" mosaic chalk board my daughter made me as a gift for my birthday a couple of years ago. A small slice of a favorite tablecloth I have covering a desk in our kitchen. And a birdhouse I plan on decorating with froufrou things soon. Enjoy!
~*~

Powered by Blogger.