Home » » Customer Inspiration - Megan's place!

Customer Inspiration - Megan's place!

Hello and welcome to this week's customer inspiration where we showcase something someone has purchased from Jubilee Furniture in their home. My goal is to provide a "customer inspiration" every Tuesday (and if you don't send me your photos, I'll drag you through my house - and yes, that's a threat!). So email me at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org with either before and after photos (if you've refinished an item purchased from the store) or simply photos of how wonderful the Jubilee Furniture furniture looks in your space! Couldn't be easier and you know it's tons of fun to peek into others' homes!

This week Megan graciously sent me several photos of a number of different things she recently purchased from Jubilee Furniture. Megan is a very creative individual and you can see some of her work/art at http://www.meganleedesigns.com/.


Megan purchased both the white make-up table and the small bench from Jubilee Furniture. The bench was a gold chrome piece in questionable condition (the price was one dollar - which tells you exactly how "nice" it was to start!) and I love how a coat of paint and new fabric turned it into a charming place to sit! Though the make-up table was super cute to begin with - I love all the things Megan has added to the top! Can you see how she used branches to hang necklaces from? How clever is that!?


I'll be the first to admit when Megan handed me this burro's head to buy, I thought the piece was weird - but I totally LOVE it on this shelf with some artwork and a small vase with flowers! Megan - I hope you've given your little donkey a name!


Megan told me she's planning on reupholstering the two matching chairs which currently have purple fabric on 'em (and don't you love the clean lines of the oak arms?) - but I think they look good just the way they are. I also love, love, love the funky retro coffee table - another Jubilee Furniture purchase. If you look in the patch of sunlight you can see Megan's dog!


This final piece from Jubilee Furniture is truly one of my favorite pieces of all time. I showcased it on the blog (July 30th post titled: Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy, days of summer...) and mentioned the amazing beadboard. Doesn't it look great in Megan's dining room? I love the liquor cart (Megan said she picked that up from Craig's List) and the mis-matched dining table and chairs.

So that's a peek into Megan's beautiful space and how the things she's purchased from Jubilee Furniture have contributed to making the place warm and inviting! Megan also wrote "Its been SO great to be able to support Jubilee and find some wonderful pieces for our home." because she knows the proceeds of everything we sell (minus our expenses) help support the programs and services offered through Outreach Community Ministries (to learn more about Outreach go to our website at http://www.outreachcommunityministries.com/).

Megan, THANK YOU for sending me the photos and allowing us into your lovely home!

And to all - God's peace and blessings to you!
Powered by Blogger.