Home » » What's new at Jubilee Furniture? Lots!

What's new at Jubilee Furniture? Lots!

After hours and hours of research (on my husband's part) and hours of hours of comparison shopping (together), we are the proud owners of a new laptop! Miraculously, I was able to download my photos without too much trouble and have merrily updated the blog. Whew.

Another good week of donations and I'm happy to report we received a gorgeous Drexel Heritage bedroom set (no headboard though) and a couple of dining room tables/chairs that were much needed. We also have lots of - you guessed it - SOFAS in the store. Surprise!

Before I show you some of the "new" stuff, Lori - if you're reading this, I took a photo of the couch I was telling you about yesterday over the phone. Though I would love to meet you and I know you would enjoy visiting Jubilee Furniture (I think!), this way if the piece isn't what you were looking for you don't have to make the trip out. It is 80" across and I have marked it down to $20 - so you can hardly go wrong!


And here, dear readers, are the rest of my photos:


Look at these two stackable chairs that I've priced $5 each - aren't they cool?!


Queen size Shaker-style headboard, footboard and side rails for $95; queen size mattress and box spring for $75


Here is the armoire of the Drexel Heritage bedroom furniture I mentioned above. As you can see it's definitely for storing clothes - not a TV. I've taken additional photos to try to show you some of the design on the pieces - it's really beautiful (though not everyone's style). The price of the armoire is $225


Not only is there this Oriental theme to the furniture - but some of the painting is raised which give the pieces more dimension and interest. In the armoire - there is a secret compartment that is super cool.


Two nightstand each $100


Long, low dresser with matching mirror for $175


another nice dresser and mirror that we got in this week priced $95; there is a matching night stand (just one) for $50


Beautiful drop leaf table with four leaves and table pads (no chairs) for $165


smaller round table with four chairs for $100


another round table, though becomes oval when you add the leaf and six chairs for $135


metal base and marble (maybe it's marble?) top table with two chairs for $75


greenish/brownish/tanish sectional for $30 (nothing too wrong with it, except needs to be cleaned and we have so many sofas that I'm pricing them super cheap to move 'em out)


sweet hall table for $65 (there are some other matching pieces - a coffee table and an end table but I don't remember what I priced them - sorry!)


Here's a photos of the two rows of sofas/love seats that are in the store right now. Some of them we had last week, some of them are new


I first sat down in this rocker and wondered why the recliner element didn't work until Nate informed me that the handle on the side wasn't too recline the chair, but rather made the chair a non-rocker! Whodathunk? Price? $35

leather chair for $75; matching love seat for $95

It's hard to tell in this photo, but this is actually a brown, suede Rowe sofa for $95

Another gray day in DuPage County - but you'll always find sunny, smiling faces at Jubilee Furniture today between 1 and 8 and tomorrow between 9 and 4!

God's peace be with you!
Powered by Blogger.