Home » » Tickled Pink!

Tickled Pink!

I'm just tickled pink over what I finally got in the mail today! Three little metal lacy looking pedestals for showing off pretty things. Take a look at what I selected to put in them in the first picture, my sweet little chickadees. Plus they were on sale for an absolute "steal"!

Plus I walked over to a neighbor's garage sale this weekend and she gave me those little salt and pepper shakers on the right side! We'd given her a big "pine-type" tree; at least, I think it's pine. Something like a Scotch pine only the needles aren't quite as long. Anyway, it was too close to our house and couldn't find any place else to put it and I wasn't too keen on that tree anyway - not much shade. So we asked them and they were thrilled to put it in their back yard. So she brought down a "pink" lily a few days ago and then these salt and pepper shakers. I've painted them pink and just may put them in my store. They are very pretty and elegant looking but I truly don't need any more!

Then I just wanted to show you the little tag tree with some pretty silk roses in it. I might do something else also, just not quite sure yet.

Plus I gotta tell you chickadees that I finally couldn't stand it any more!! I finally told hubby to look at the LR window and see if he noticed anything different. I knew from the look on that face that it was one of "let's not play this game again" looks, so I told him I liked him better when he drank! Puzzled, he looked at me. I said "you were more chuckly when you had a scotch and water." I guess it kind of sobered him a bit because he then chuckled. I'm just a wild and craaazzzzy gal!!!! Anyway, he didn't notice so I told him about the curtains. He just doesn't notice and I think I'd better give up before he tosses me out into the front fountain or I "toss my cookies" from suspense! Oh, we gave up the little alcohol we DID drink when we joined the church. Nuuuuuu, we're not alcoholics and never were unless you consider 3 drinks a year for me and 1 drink a month for him.
Powered by Blogger.